Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Beginnings

Today is October 1st and a beginning of the Ultimate Blog Challenge.    It is a challenge to create 31 blog posts during the month of October.   I don’t have to post every day, can skip a day or two and do multiples on other days, but the goal is to create 31 different posts during the month. This is a real challenge for me since I have been lazy in regard to my blogging habits of late.   I have made a few other things my priority and since mid-July haven’t been posting much.   But I plan to make up for lost time.
/If you are interested in participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge, you can sign up at www.ultimateblogchallenge.com
I like challenges.  They help to motivate me and propel me forward.   I participated in a similar challenge earlier this year and did great the first half of the month and then didn’t do so well the end of the month.  Hope to do better this time.
This is a new beginning.  A chance to improve and let my creativity flow.  It is also a chance to help some other people and maybe even inspire someone else to try the challenge.  I like beginnings, they give me hope and a fresh outlook.
Change is something many people dislike.   I read the many posts of people complaining about recent facebook changes.  Even the smallest change was met with complaints.   I must be a strange one…because I sort of like change.    I like figuring it out and unraveling the mystery.   I guess that is why I’m in a job that deals with a lot of change and often I’m the person pushing the change.   When things are constantly changing, life is never boring.  Tiring, but never boring!
How do you feel about challenges?  How about new beginnings?   What are you feeling on change?
Please take a minute to respond and share your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Neat! I just posted my first blog for the Challenge and am looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete