Sunday, October 2, 2011

Facebook Basics

Are you new to Facebook?  Still having trouble figuring out what is what and how you do things?  I think I can help.  Tomorrow evening at 7:30 PM, I will be offering a FREE webinar going over facebook basics and how you do a number of things on facebook.   I would love for you and your friends to join me. 
 All you have to do is go to Facebook Basics and register with your email address.  On Monday you will receive an email reminder of the session.  The email will include the links you will need to log on to the webinar.  Log onto the site prior to 7:30 and you will be able to see and hear the webinar and watch the steps to do many things on Facebook.
Perhaps you have never attended an online webinar and are wondering what all is involved.  You need to have a computer with internet access, speakers or headphones to listen and the link to access the webinar.   Once you log in you will be able to view my screen and the various things I will be showing you as well as hear my voice.    If you have questions there will be an area for you to type them and I will be able to answer during the webinar.   You do NOT need a phone or a microphone.  All questions will be asked through the chat system on AnyMeeting.  It is FREE, easy and a fun way to learn new things!
So, take a minute and register today.  Also, if you know of questions you want to be sure and have answered, please enter your questions in the comments below and I include them in the webinar.

3 comments:

  1. A lot of people will certain benefit, Robin. This is great and I love that you're moving into Teleseminars. You explain everything here so clearly that it's easy for a beginner to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you explained the basics of a webinar here Robin - that's very helpful! I'm sure it's going to be a great webinar tonight - wish I could make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, the webinar went very well. Looking forward to doing another one next week.

    ReplyDelete